- Recording draft vocals for my upcoming EP and I made my first video blog about it.
- Went to Export Music Sweden‘s seminar “Jazz on the road” for international touring as a jazz artist. It was good, especially hearing Chris Philips from the UK on Jazz FM talking about his experiences and how they’ve reached new people with jazz. It reminded me of my own visit to NPR Music in Washington D.C. with Betty Carter Jazz Ahead and how their jazz department just have really expanded and grown in the past five years. That is pretty amazing! Jazz musicians have a bright future 😉
- Gigs at Jazz Brunch on Mosebacke, Södra Teatern
4. Rehearsing with Benjamin for the EP-recording when we will add guitar on the takes. 5. Graphic meeting with Lina Skoglund for the EP cover etc. So much fun! And seeing my name all over town on Fasching’s posters. Pretty awesome feeling.
8. Played at AMF Fastigheter‘s new building/office during their first opening morning. Lots of jazz standards, Monica Zetterlund and so on. Beautifully located next to NK in central Stockholm.
9. Concert with Johannes Jareteg; singing lots of pop/soul together with this beauty Josefine Wassler! Listen to What’s next here.
10. Several makeup sessions at Bobbi Brown at Åhléns City with Sofia. Their makeup stays the whole gig and I am learning so much from them- it is truly amazing to have perfect products to work with as a singer. Now when I am heading to the US I am going to update some products in my box 😉